07 August 2009

The Lovely Bones


Just wanted to say something about this! I just saw, for the first time, a preview of this movie. I'm really excited because I read this gem of a book by Alice Sebold. It was a sad book, but I have hope for this movie because of the fantastic actors that signed on to this project. Oh, by the way, I have been IMDB-ing this movie for 2+ years. This is one of those movies that I have been waiting for, it seems like forever! But, let me give you a quick run-down on who is in this movie. Saoirse Ronan plays the main character. We've seen her in atonement. Along with her there is: Rachel Weisz, Mark Walhberg, Stanley Tucci, and Susan Sarandan! Yay! How can this movie go wrong. Well, I pray it doesn't!
Here's the website if you want to know more:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0380510/

love love

0 comments: