23 July 2009

Starting Out

Sure, at this point I'm supposed to be studying for my history test tomorrow, but I am ridiculously excited to start writing this blog.

My purpose: Reveal my thoughts to new movies/television shows.

Sure, sometimes my thoughts won't just be on new movies, but perhaps new movies to me.

Let's face it, my roommates and family often tell me I should be the person reviewing all of these forms of entertainment, so let's get to it!!!

Today, I ventured to watch some episodes of L.A. Ink. Um, hello, I like this show a lot. It has been decided. These people can often be ridiculous and I would absolutely never get a tattoo, but I surely enjoy listening to people's stories, and let's face it, those people are artists. No doubt. So, it's interesting because the store manager that no one likes is still there. Everyone complains about her (of course, no one is making life easier for her or even trying) and yet she is still employed. They should own up and just fire her. Hello. Also, really, aren't they just using her to get mad at so that they don't get mad at each other? I don't know, I think so. Kat did a really neat photo shoot where she had her tats covered up. Um, wow. That's why you don't full body tat yourself. It must have taken a very long time to cover her with that make up stuff. Anyways, I thought it to be very interesting and a look at for those who tat themselves like no tomorrow.

Whatevs. Interesting stuff.

love love

0 comments: