30 October 2010

The Preview Scale

Every movie I watch in theaters, I rate the previews on the likelihood and interest I have in seeing them. I really just call this the thumb scale.

Thumbs up (Y): this is a yes, I have great interest in this movie and think it will be promising
Thumbs in the middle, or level (-): I have a little interest, but I might just wait until it comes out to rent on RedBox
Thumbs down (N): are you serious, ma boi? I don't think I'll ever see this movie, I'm not sure if it's my style or if it has any style at all... are they sure they wanted to make this movie?

So that's it. I'm going to try and write about previews when I get a chance and I'll just show interest (or lack thereof) by the thumb scale using the Y, -, and N to represent my views.

This was fun :)

0 comments: